Dynomax’s number one priority is our employees, providing a safe and healthy work environment is of the utmost importance.
During this on-going pandemic all Dynomax facilities remain open and operational to continue supporting our customers’ needs, while managing risk and minimizing disruption.
We have taken many precautions:
- Continuous, enhanced industrial hygiene program and janitorial services (newest upgrades include daily Bio-Misting, an industrial, medical-grade sanitizing system)
- Updated visitor policy: Only a very few select pre-approved, business-critical visitors/contractors will be allowed onsite
- Updated travel policy: A travel ban for all Dynomax Inc. employees, with exceptions only for pre-approved, business-critical needs
- Exposure Reduction Plan: Offer alternate hours/shifts, rotating days off and select work from home options (for eligible employees)
- Provide continued health, wellness and insurance, etc. reminders and updates
- Promote Social Distancing
- We are focused on the realization of your project goals, while maintaining a safe workplace for our employees, visitors and customers.
- To provide continuous, customer service we are restricting face-to-face meetings and encouraging virtual meetings with your project team, whenever possible.
We remind all employees:
- Stay home if you are feeling ill
- Contact your primary care physician with any health-related questions or concerns
- Continue to follow all CDC-recommended preventative health actions
- Review the latest information regarding COVID-19 on CDC’s website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- COVID-19 testing is covered at 100% under the Preventive Care benefit for all Cigna members ($0 out-of-pocket expense)
- Immediately advise your supervisor and HR if you or someone in your household has been diagnosed with, tested for or directly exposed to a person confirmed as having COVID-19